Thursday, December 26, 2013

Tis the Season - Belated Holiday Greetings

Tis the season for love and family! Cookies are baked, ugly sweater is made, shopping is done, and presents are unwrapped... :) Life is wonderful! I have been blessed with a beautiful year and am thrilled to be spending the holiday, and ringing in the new year, with great friends and family. Happy Holidays!!

Love.
Sam D

Hi everyone! A few weeks ago I celebrated Chanukah, or "Thanksgivukkah" as it was known to many. It was a great holiday, full of love, Chanukah cookies, and pumpkin pie. I may not celebrate Christmas, but I still love this time of year. It's a time to be joyous and to forget the troubles in your life. For me, it's another time that I am particularly grateful for my family and friends who have supported me through everything. Whether or not you celebrate Christmas, celebrate this time of year. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

Love,
Sam G

No comments:

Post a Comment